Cognyte is the leader in investigative analytics software, aimed at speeding up investigations and allowing customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
Are you inspired by complexity? Passionate about facts and figures? Want to play a strategic role in an organization that helps make the world a safer place? Let’s talk!
As VP Global Rewards and HR Information Systems, you’ll make an impact on
- Defining and executing the global people strategy as part of People Management
- Leading an outstanding team to translate dynamic market trends, best practices, and professional insights into successful processes and business success.
- Creating the overall Total Rewards philosophy and rollout plan to drive success across compensation (base salary, incentives, equity) and benefits (health, retirement, wellness), while ensuring the organization remains fair, competitive, and fiscally sound.
- Leading the HRIS team to implement and manage analytical tools that align with talent development, workforce planning and best-in-class HR analytics.
- Partnering with senior leadership to define, present and deliver an attractive and effective executive compensation program.
- Interfacing with a broad range of stakeholders worldwide to drive excellence across the organization.
- Directing and managing the analysis of HR data and metrics to provide relevant and helpful guidance to HR and organizational leadership, in support of business objectives.
- 10+ years’ experience designing, implementing, and providing direction to global compensation, benefits, and HRIS functions.
- Combination of strategic and operational skills, with results-based outcomes.
- Ability to work in a truly global environment, applying extensive knowledge in the design and implementation of compensation and benefits programs within large organizations.
- Experience managing, engaging, and developing professional teams – individual contributors and managers - in a global organization.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, experience, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.