We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company), the global leader in security analytics software, and we are looking for an exceptional and passionate People Administrator to join our People team in Sofia.
If you want to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in LOCAL LABOR LAW, DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT, and REPORTING, and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- want a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Supporting employees’ onboarding and offboarding process
- Updating and maintaining local benefits and absence management platforms
- Providing 1st line HR admin support for employees and line managers.
- Providing support to payroll process closely partnering with the external third party
- Providing pragmatic and professional expertise and advice on internal HR policies and procedures.
- Working with EMEA People Shared Services to ensure the effective delivery of transactional HR activities ensuring that a high-quality service is provided
- Managing employees’ files and documents administration –, contract preparation, annexes/addendums, orders etc.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external contacts & maintain sensitive/confidential information
- Pulling various reports which to support People Partner activities
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.
Your tool box
- 3 years of experience as a HR Admin/Specialist in international organization
- Knowledge in Bulgarian labor law
- Experience in working with confidential/sensitive information
- Ability to work with MS Excel and MS Word
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- BCs in HR, Business administration or other relevant in the area
- An endlessly curious mind