At Cognyte we create mind-blowing investigative analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
So, if you rock at bookkeeping, and want in on the action, let’s talk!
As a Bookkeeper you’ll make an impact on
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Prepare financial reports through the collection, analysis, and summarization of data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Collects past due AR
- Prepare and submit Tax Authorities Reports.
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT reports.
- Intercompany reconciliation experience in global companies – an advantage
- Certified Bookkeeper
- At least 5 years of proven bookkeeping experience from High tech company
- High MS Office Proficiency, especially with excel functions
- Experience with oracle system - a significant advantage
- Ability to work independently by established policies and regulations
- Team player with a proactive approach
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.
Start the adventure