We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
And we are looking for an exceptional and passionate for a talented Backend C# .Net Developer to join our awesome R&D team in Romania.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed skills, and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Developing and maintaining/upgrading IT programs depending on the different predefined characteristics and assembles them in coherent systems
- Projecting logical schemes and diagrams for structuring project requests in logical sequences
- Drafting code modules in programming languages using integrated development environments (C# .Net)
- Configuring, testing and modifying necessary applications for delivering requests communicated by the client
- Running activities/tasks in parallel and ensures adherence to the established schedule
- Ensuring good functioning of installed programs by following the procedures connected to the protection against viruses, maintaining the software configurations
- Performing integration activities at customer site (development, implementation and set up)
- Participating in organizing training modules or processes for customers
- Participating in multi-disciplinary studies with software or hardware engineers, in order to develop and use different IT systems or to maximize the current systems’ productivity
What do you need to have?
Your tool box
- BSc or higher degree in computer science/software engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in .Net/C# development server side/Windows services
- Experience with parallel programming and multi-threading
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development
- Experience with SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols
- Willingness to work with C++
- Willing to take ownership on all development projects steps after the onboarding period
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Prepared to travel abroad once a quarter
- An endlessly curious mind
Nice to have
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Kafka & Non SQL (MongoDB) databases
- Experience with Sybase DB
- Experience with telephony protocols
- Goal-oriented team player
- Open personality with great communication skills
- Willing to interact and collaborate with different interfaces from around the world
- Willing to develop in a very dynamic work environment
- Willing to mentor junior members of the team
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
- We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
- We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
- Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
- We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
- We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
- We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
- We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.
Curious? Apply now.