At Cognyte we create mind-blowing investigative analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
So, if you rock at Product Marketing Manager, and want in on the action, let’s talk!
As Product Marketing Manager you’ll make an impact on:
- Work with product management functions to build the narrative and value proposition of our products
- Create compelling marketing content and sales enablement collaterals
- Develop and implement GTM strategies and demand generation activities
- Work closely with business stakeholders to maximize business potential of existing/new customers
- Assist with competitive analysis and market research
- Join strategic marketing workshops, international events, and customer meetings
- You will report to Director of Product and be part of an industry leading product management team (30+ people strong).
- The role requires handling exciting marketing activities and hands on operations.
What you should have:
- A senior marketeer with at least 4 years of experience in B2G/B2B marketing – a must
- Familiarity with intelligence practices and technologies – a big advantage
- Experience in market research, messaging, and positioning
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
- Successful track record of collaborating with local and international teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- A willingness to travel for at least 15%
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.