We are Cognyte, the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
We are looking for a Fullstack developer who has great skills in ReactJS and experience with Java, to complete our awesome team in Romania. Did you identify yourself? Come over to understand more about this opportunity.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
- Will work on the development of products and solutions in the area of telecommunications and security;
- Will be part of the team, sharing experiences and work closely together with your teammates;
- Will assess technologies for the development of new features;
- Will have incentives for growth and self-development;
- Will actively work with your team members on the build of new products/functionalities, looking for the improvement of the user experience and maintaining the visual standards of the company;
- Will work on the building proof of concepts and spikes that allows the validation of new concepts, new functionalities or to demonstrate new features/versions;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Will research and develop new tools/products for the telecommunication and security area;
- Will identify, analyze and correct the problems in the systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Experience with Java (> 5 years)
- Experience with React.JS or similar framework Angular/VueJS (> 3 years)
- Knowledge in SpringBoot, REST APIs, Git, Linux and more
- Flexibility and interest to always learn new technologies
- An endlessly curious mind
- Intermediate English.
What will be a differential?
- Exposure to technologies and concepts like Redux, ES6, Rest APIs
- Knowledge in unit Testing, e2e tests, TDD
- Knowledge in the architecture of microservices
- Knowledge in GitLab
- Post-graduation in Engineer of Software or Systems Information.
What’s in it for you?
- Offices located in the city centre / Remote work
- Competitive salary package based on your skills & relevant experience
- Flexible benefits: you can choose between meal tickets, medical subscription, discounts on partners (gym, beauty, dental, etc), travel vouchers and much more
- Working from home flexibility
- A great work environment with lots of opportunities to grow, internal mobility & agile processes
- A family atmosphere where you can definitely find enough room for your professional growth