We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
And we are looking for a C#/C++ Developer to join our team in developing state-of-the-art security technologies in Romania.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed development skills, and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Participating fully in the development and support of various communications products that which function independently and are also integrated with other systems
- Developing, troubleshooting and analyzing highly complex data networks
- Researching and analyzing data networking technologies
- Being fully involved in project execution – developing new features and integrating new features into the system.
- Being involved in end-to-end projects – project requirements/development & site integration
What do you need to have?
Your tool box
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/software engineering
- Professional experience of developing in C# or/and C++ (>3 years)
- Experience in Object Oriented programming
- Networking knowledge - TCP/IP
- Debugging skills
- Fast learner and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel abroad (up to 20%)
- Fluent in English
- An endlessly curious mind
Nice to have skills
- Experience/knowledge in both C++ and C# - big advantage
- Experience in Telecommunications (GSM/UMTS)/VoIP , 3G, 4G, 5G