At Cognyte we create mind-blowing security analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at React development and want in on the action, let’s talk!
- Will work on the development of products and solutions in the area of telecommunications and security;
- Will be part of the team, sharing experiences and work closely together with your teammates;
- Will assess technologies for the development of new features;
- Will have incentives for growth and self-development;
- Will actively work with your team members on the build of new products/functionalities, looking for the improvement of the user experience and maintaining the visual standards of the company;
- Will work on the building proof of concepts and spikes that allows the validation of new concepts, new functionalities or to demonstrate new features/versions;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Will research and develop new tools/products for the telecommunication and security area;
- Will identify, analyze and correct the problems in the systems.
Your tool box:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Experience with React.JS or similar framework Angular/VueJS (> 5 years)
- Flexibility and interest to always learn new technologies
- An endlessly curious mind
- At least intermediate English skills
What will be a differential, but is not mandatory?
- Exposure to technologies and concepts like Redux, ES6, Rest APIs
- Experience with Java - advantage, but not mandatory
- Knowledge in SpringBoot, REST APIs, Git, Linux and more
- Knowledge in unit Testing, e2e tests, TDD
- Knowledge in the architecture of microservices
- Knowledge in GitLab
- Post-graduation in Engineer of Software or Systems Information.
What’s in it for you?
- Offices located in the city center/ Remote work
- Competitive salary package based on your skills & relevant experience
- Flexible benefits: you can choose between meal tickets, medical subscription, discounts on partners (gym, beauty, dental, etc), travel vouchers and much more
- Working from home flexibility
- Great work environment with lots of opportunities to grow, internal mobility & agile processes
- Family atmosphere where you can definitely find enough room for your professional growth
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now and start the adventure!