At Cognyte we create mind-blowing investigative analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
So, if you want in on the action, let’s talk!
It's a relocation position to the Middle east
- Developing tools that should ease the onsite maintenance and deployment (Scripts, Grafana Dashboards, Pipelines, ETC)
- Tier 1 + 2 Support for high-scale applications that analyze massive amounts of data and turn them into valuable insights
- Working closely with the other development teams, architecture, product and delivery managers to create high quality deliverables
- Working and maintaining high-end infrastructure (Bigdata (HDFS , Yarn , Hive, Spark)Kubernetes , Docker , Jenkins , ETC)
- Acting as the technical focal point for Development, QA teams and remote engineering teams
- Professional technical experience in the operational system, networking, Cloud Native and Big Data technologies.
- Linux skills and experience with RHEL and Ubuntu
- Containers and orchestration: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- Scripting languages: Python, Bash
- Bigdata experience: Kafka , Yarn , HDFS
- Passionate about problem-solving with excellent communication and teamwork skills
- CI: Jenkins, Jenkins pipelines
- Virtualization and job execution: VMware ESXi, vCenter
- Software packaging: Docker images, Helm chars, rpm/deb
- Data stores: Elasticsearch/OpenSearch, postgres, mysql
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Automation tools: Ansible, Terraform
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.