At Cognyte we create mind-blowing security analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at Jira administration and want in on the action, let’s talk!
Jira and Confluence are major developing tools we use in Cognyte. It is the backbone of the company, and YOU will have the opportunity to manage it.
You will lead the facilitation of the end to end process in the above tools, starting from gathering customer needs, outline product definition and development and on to successfully delivering to the customer.
If you’re looking to make an impact, suggest improvements and having the chance of being fully involved in all new and existing processes, keep on reading and apply for this role!
- Support JIRA and Confluence administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards, and reports configurations.
- Lead minor and major JIRA/Confluence upgrades (including communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance, and lead performance tuning/scaling in conjunction with our JIRA partner.
- Work with Jira and Confluence add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for JIRA/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Conduct training on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Create, maintain, and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities, using Rich Filters and eazyBI.
- Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with JIRA partner team.
- Interact with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting, working with our JIRA instance hosting provider on necessary upgrades and communications with others on planned outages.
- Working with many interfaces in Cognyte and outside.
- Be a gatekeeper for the change requests.
Your tool box:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in JIRA and Confluence on prem administration, environment that has customized JIRA projects with various schemas.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with the software development process.
- Proficient in Project Setups, Components, JQLs, Issues, workflows, Different schemas, Filters and Dashboard creation in Rich Filters and eazyBI.
- Fluent English.
- BI Experience, good knowledge in SQL Database (PSQL DB). Advantage: MDX.
- Ability to create complex reports. Knowing to manage the data.
- Service and people’s skill attitude (multi culture)
- Knowledge in writing scripts (advantage: Groovy scripts experience).
- Excellent problem solving and process implementation skills. Proactive person.
- Experience in data admin role: tools, cleanup, integrity.
- Self and fast learner, organized and methodologist
- Attention to details while seeing the big picture
- Motivated to learn more and increase knowledge with BI and scripting
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now and start the adventure!