At Cognyte we create mind-blowing investigative analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
So, if you rock at being a DevOps team leader and want in on the action, let’s talk!
As DevOps team leader you’ll make an impact on
- Developing the architecture and high-scale applications that analyze massive amounts of data and turning them into valuable insights
- Implementing high-level designs into performance solutions
- Working closely with other development teams, architecture, product, and delivery managers to create high quality deliverables
- Taking an active part in our agile processes, design reviews, brainstorming, and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Big-data application design and implementation (Cloudera, HDFS, Apache Spark, Apache Ni-Fi, DeltaLake, Airflow and YARN)
- Mentoring and training junior team members
- Automation tools: Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation (optional)
- Linux skills and experience with RHEL and Ubuntu
- Containers and orchestration: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- CI: Jenkins, Jenkins pipelines
- Scripting languages: Python, Bash, Groovy
- Software packaging: Docker images, Helm chars, rpm/deb (optional)
- Virtualization and job execution: VMware ESXi, vCenter
- Data stores: Elasticsearch/OpenSearch, postgres, mysql - (optional)
- Message queue: Kafka
- Passionate about problem solving with excellent communication and team-work skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (optional)
- An endlessly curious mind (not optional)
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.
Start the adventure