At Cognyte we create mind-blowing security analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at Java development , and want in on the action, let’s talk!
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient cod
Your tool box
- BSc, Software Engineering or other related degree.
- Over 5 years of experience in Java/JEE development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
Nice to have skills
- Experience in Spring Framework & SPARK technologies would be an advantage.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development.
- Experience with: multithreading, REST, application servers and Open sources tools
- Experience with Microservices & containers such as OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Scripting skills (Maven/ANT/) – an advantage.
- Experience with Kafka – an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now & start the adventure