At Cognyte we create mind-blowing investigative analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
If you rock at computer forensics and operating systems and want in on the action, let’s talk!
As a SOC Analyst, you’ll make an impact on
- Investigating cyber security incidents and suspicious activities that are related to information security
- Escalating cyber security incidents according to SOC procedures
- Collaborating with technical teams to resolve and mitigate cyber security incidents
- Assisting with the containment and remediation of cyber security threats
- Supporting users with information security requests according to Cognyte’s policies
- Expanding the team knowledge base and operational abilities
- Experience working in cyber-security-related roles or IT/infrastructure roles.
- Good understanding and knowledge of security concepts, protocols, and processes.
- A student with at least 2 years for graduation.
- Capability to support 24-hours/365 days/ year operation, 3-4 shifts per week.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Fluent English (both written and verbal).
- Good understanding of Win/Linux OS.
- Scripting experience (Python/Powershell).
- Knowledge of common attack vectors.
- Ability to create technical playbooks/procedures.
- At least 1 year of experience working with big data platforms such as Elasticsearch/Splunk
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.
Start the adventure