We are Cognyte , the global leader in security analytics software, and we are looking for an exceptional and passionate SOC Analyst, to join our Legal unit in Herzliya, Israel.
If you want to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in the field of computer forensics, operating systems and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- want a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Investigating cyber security incidents and suspicious activities that are related to information security
- Escalating cyber security incidents according to SOC procedures
- Collaborating with technical teams to resolve and mitigate cyber security incidents
- Assisting with the containment and remediation of cyber security threats
- Supporting users with information security requests according to Cognyte’s policies
- Expanding the team knowledge base and act to expand its operational abilities
Your tool box
- BSc student in computer science, engineering, or relevant field from a known institution – mandatory.
- Minimum 4 semesters until graduation – must.
- Excellent English (written and spoken) – must.
- Ability to work in flexible hours to accommodate 24/7 operations coverage – must.
- Ability to work 3-4 shifts per week including weekends – must.
- Basic knowledge in network and Win OS – must.
- Familiarity with cyber attacks and known malwares – must.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with known investigation tools.
- Basic knowledge in python.
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.