At Cognyte we create mind-blowing investigative analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
So, if you rock at Cyber Security, and want in on the action, let’s talk!
As a Cyber Security Manager, you’ll make an impact on
- Lead all cyber aspects and vision in our group
- Impacting the roadmap and design of the product
- Analyzing various cyber threats and attack scenarios and finding creative solutions for complex cyber investigations
- Initiating new research directions and creating advanced analytics
- Collaborating and working with customers
- Presenting and communicating the team’s work in different forums including stakeholders, strategic customers and security conferences
- Interacting with a wide variety of technologies (such as forensic investigation tools, Elastic stack, etc.)
- Interacting with all group stakeholders (Product, Architecture, Data science and developers)
You’ll be using your talents in
- 5+ years experience in cyber security research \ malware research- a Must
- Deep understanding of contemporary threats landscape and attack vectors - familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK
- Proven experience in programming (python/or OO languages)
- Knowledge and deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., HTTPS, SSL, DNS, SMB, RPC, Kerberos, NTLM)
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Linux or macOS Internals
- Hands-on experience with investigative platforms such as EDR tools, network packet capture and parsers
- Experience with big data platforms (SQL, Pandas, Elasticsearch, HDFS, Spark) – an advantage
- Experience in reverse engineering and disassemblers/debuggers (such as - Windbg, IDA, x64dbg) - an advantage
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.