We are Cognyte the global leader in security analytics software. We are looking for an exceptional and passionate Professional Services Team Leader to establish and build our Professional Services team in analytics platform product house. The role includes taking on leadership and responsibility for managing activities of professional services, building the team, the methodology, the process, and leading partner technical support.
The professional services team will include experts, consultants, and hands-on team members.
If you want to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in top notch Analytics technologies, management skills, and customer relations including partners, and you are:
- driven by curiosity, motivation, and passion
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- want a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Building and leading a team of and multi-discipline experts serving our big data fusion analytics platform
- Guiding the methodology and processes of the team
- Leading T3 support
- Deep involvement in creation and preparation of sellable professional services – content and packages
- Preparation of professional documentation, material, and knowledge for partners
- Working with outbound and inbound interfaces – R&D, architects, delivery, data science, other Cognyte units, partners, and customers
- Leading professional services for variety of regions in different time zones
Your tool box:
- 3 years’ experience in management / system integration / professional services roles
- BSc in computer engineering or equivalent technical education
- Experience with Windows administration background (Group Policy, Domain Controllers, etc.)
- Experience with Dockers (Kubernetes is an advantage)
- Experience with Active Directory support and administration
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Familiarity with central storage solutions (EMC, NetApp, Dell) and technologies (SAN, NAS) (Advantage)
- Databases/SQL queries – Postgres/MSSQL (Advantage)
- Experience with system integration team (Advantage)
- Experience with Elastic Search, OSM, Kafka, ETL tools – (Advantage)
- Cloud native knowledge, retrieval, and big data systems – a crucial advantage
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels, including written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong management and problem-solving capabilities, fast learner, independent
- Excellent interpersonal skills – effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively recruit, develop and retain consultants
- Flexibility in business travel
Why Cognyte is your perfect match?
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.