At Cognyte we create mind-blowing security analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at DevOps and being a technical expert, and want in on the action, let’s talk!
- Designing and implementing cloud native best practices over our advanced and innovative security product, develop new tools to support our CI\CD infrastructure, working with cutting-edge open-source software projects.
- Building a fast, reliable, and stable infrastructure while constantly improving our infrastructure using DevOps technologies and methodologies
- Developing automated processes to deploy, manage, configure, and scale our applications in different environments across the globe
Your tool box
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Technical leading DevOps experience– very strong DevOps background
- Ability to code in at least one development language
- At least 4 years’ experience as a DevOps engineer in cloud native domain (advantage RedHat OpenShift, Rancher, KubeAdm)
- Experience with configuration management tools – Ansible / Puppet / Chef
- Experience with continuous Integration and deployment tools – Jenkins, Jenkins pipelines, Docker, K8S, infrastructure / configuration as code
- Ability to self-learn new development languages quickly
- Strong experience with Linux based operating systems
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now & start the adventure!