At Cognyte we create mind-blowing security analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at Java development, finding the bug in the code and want in on the action, let’s talk!
- Contributing to the maintenance of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance.
- Analyzing, debugging and improving existing applications.
- Work closely with other groups of developers to identify the issues and find the best solution.
- Supporting legacy applications.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Possibility to travel to our customers all over the world.
Your tool box:
- At least 3 years of experience in Java/J2EE development server-side.
- BSc, Software Engineering or another related degree.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development.
- Experience with SOA architecture
- Experience with SOAP APIs
- Experience with EJB
- Knowledge in SQL
- Experience with multi-threading
- Experience with JMS
- Experience with version control systems (Git or SVN)
Advantage to have:
- Experience with application servers, Hibernate and Open sources tools
- Scripting skills (Maven/ANT/Shell)
- Experience with TCP messages
- Working experience with enterprise project management tools (JIRA/Oracle CRM)
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins)
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now and start the adventure!