Verint is looking for a Fullstack Developer with knowledge in Java, Vue.js, and React to complete the team. Are you this person? Come to understand more about this opportunity!
What will your day-to-day be like?
- You will work with product and solution development in the area of telecommunications and security;
- You will be part of a global team;
- Evaluate technologies to develop new solutions;
- Will have incentives for professional growth and development;
- Will actively work with team members in creating new products/features, seeking to improve the user experience and maintaining the company's visual standards;
- Will act in the creation of mockup and prototypes that allow validating new concepts, new features or to demonstrate new versions;
- Develop and keep updated guides/frameworks/standards that allow other developers to use visual identity and its components in the construction of new products or features;
- Research and develop new tools/products for the telecommunications and security area;
- Identify, analyze, and correct problems in the systems.
So, did you like it? We have more!
We are currently working on a home office model due to the pandemic and, so far, we have no plans to return to the office. But something is certain: when the situation is normalized, we will keep the working from home mode, at least some days a week, as a possibility - in addition to flexible working hours!
But the advantages do not end here:
- Being part of a global team, developing not only their technical skills, but also their ability to communicate and interact with other countries;
- Meal voucher;
- Health and dental insurance plan;
- Life insurance;
- Budget available for training, participation in events, distance education courses;
- Benefits to make your day healthier: fruits, yogurt, granola;
- Coffee machine with black coffee, caffe latte, cappuccino, hot chocolate, and tea!
- Birthday day off;
- Labor gymnastics;
- No dress code;
- Profit-sharing plan;
It looks wonderful! But, after all, what does Verint do?
We are an American multinational that develops high technology products and solutions for the Defense and Security areas and telecommunications companies. Our broad product portfolio is used in more than 100 countries, helping governments, critical infrastructure, and business organizations to neutralize and prevent terror, crime, and cyber threats. We are market leaders in what we do and we are always looking for new products that will make a difference for our customers. Our mission is to make the world a safer place!
So, are you up to the challenge? Send your resume and let's talk!
What do you need to have?
What do you need to have?
- Complete higher education or in progress in Technology field;
- Experience with technologies such as Java, Springboot, REST APIs, Git, among others.
- Experience with Vue.js and React;
- Knowledge in microservice architecture;
- Flexibility and interest to always be learning new technologies;
- Advanced English.
What will be a differential?
- Cloud experience (AWS / Azure);
- Knowledge of GitLab - CI / CD and Docker
- Experience with maps
- Experience in Telecom companies
- Postgraduate studies in Software Engineering or Information Systems.
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.