At Cognyte we create mind-blowing security analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at C#/C++ and finding the bug in the code and want in on the action, let’s talk!
- Supervise service of several projects simultaneously in dynamic execution environments
- Work closely with other service layers
- Communicate and sync with customers and site teams – both in office and on site
- Provide tracking and reporting of the team’s output to upper management layers
- Prioritize incoming requests
- Act as technical expert for the team members
- Come with initiatives to improve the existing processes and code base
- Professional experience of at least 3 years developing in C# and/or C++ server-side
- Networking experience (Wireshark, IP protocols) is an advantage
- IP\Mobile\Telephony background represents an Advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with issue tracking and reporting tools
- Ability to be organized and align with people from various teams
- Ability to quickly understand and work with legacy code
- Ready to travel abroad
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Fluent English
- Very high technical competence
- Achievement and striving for excellence
- Must be a team player
- Able to perform under high load/pressure
Nice to have skills:
- Client facing experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of Telephony (GSM/UMTS/LTE/SIP/VOLTE) protocols is a significant advantage
We are open for you to work REMOTE and we are dedicated to making your work-from-home experience comfortable and productive. This is due to the fact that your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now and start the adventure!