At Cognyte we create mind-blowing security analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at being a great Infrastructure Implementer , and want in on the action, let’s talk!
You will be part of our Infrastructure Group Implementers and you will be responsible of
- Supporting all R&D processes (S.I, QA, CI) using the infrastructure tools.
- Deployment of infrastructure tools (Labs & Sites)
- Offering support to Infrastructure engineers.
- Automating Product installation and configuration flow.
- Maintaining a complex product’s Monitoring and centralized log collection interfaces.
Your tool box:
- At least 3 years as integration / system / DevOps engineer
- Experience with networking (DNS, DHCP, FW, OpenVPN)
- Experience with Bash, Python and groovy
- Experience with multiple operating systems including Linux
- Experience with deployment & monitoring tools such as Wireshark, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Experience with network security including IPsec Tunnels, NAT, Layer7 filtering, ACLS
- Experience with automation server infrastructures such as Jenkins, Teamcity, or TravisCI
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Salt
- Experience with containers technologies such as Docker or LXC
- Experience with implementing CI/CD and automation in a complex environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur / independent type of person with a pro-active approach
- Attention to details, explanatory and quality driven
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now & start the adventure!